Rev. Fr. Arnold Parungao
- In March of 1996, he graduated elementary at St. Paul College of San Miguel in Bulacan, Philippines (Now known as St. Paul University at San Miguel) run by the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres.
- In March of 2000, he graduated High School Seminary at the Immaculate Conception Minor Seminary, Philippines.
- In March of 2004, he graduated at Immaculate Conception Major Seminary, Philippines with a Bachelor’s Degree in Classical Philosophy.
- In September of 2012, he was ordained to the Order of the Diaconate by Most Reverend Salvatore Cordelione, the Archbishop of San Francisco, at St. Pius Church in Redwood City, California.
- In May of 2013, he graduated at St. Patrick’s Seminary and University, Menlo Park, California with Bachelor’s Degree in Sacred Theology and Masters of Divinity.
- In June 2013, he was ordained to the Sacred Order of the Priesthood by Most Rev. Jaime Soto, Bishop of Sacramento at the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Jul 2013-Jun 2015: Parochial Vicar of St. Teresa’s in Auburn.
- Jul 2015-Dec 2015: Co-Director, Newman Center, Sac.
- Jul 2015-Present: Chaplain, St. Francis High School, Sac.
- Jan 2016-Jun 2017 Parochial Vicar, All Hallows, Sac.
- Jul 2017-Present: Administrator, St. Robert’s Church, Sac.